Discovery Days is a place for teen adoptees to come together and share their insight and feelings regarding adoption and its impact on their lives.
It is also a great place for teens to make new friends, build self-confidence, and ask questions while seeking answers in a welcoming atmosphere.
Dates and times
Drop off: 2:30 p.m. July 26
Pick up: 9:30 a.m. July 29
Shepherd’s Fold Ranch, 185 River Ave., Avant, OK directions
Who is invited
- International adoptees between the ages of 12 (by August 1, 2015) to 12th grade completed
- Adults are encouraged to volunteer and attend workshops.
- Zip line
- Team building: low ropes course
- Canoeing and swimming
- Small group discussions
- Horseback riding
Cost per camper
- $275 (includes meals, snacks, lodging, T-shirt, photo and activities)
- Partial scholarships for campers are available. If you’d like to inquire about a scholarship, email the development department or call 918-749-4600.
- Refunds will be issued up to three weeks before camp starts, minus a $50 processing fee.
Counselors are enthusiastic adults ages 21 years or older. All camp counselors go through an application process and background check before they are accepted. They are trained and many have been counselors in past years. Click here for the counselor application form. We will contact you in 1-2 weeks after you submit the form.
We are here to serve you. Email Lisa Leung or Marissa Parr or call us at 918-749-4600.