Caring Hearts auxiliary groups are made up of families and friends of Dillon International who volunteer to raise funds to support the programs and missions of Dillon International.
- Is open to singles and couples
- Raises funds to support the children served by Dillon International
- Encourages, supports and fosters the ideals of Dillon International by:
supporting on-going humanitarian aid programs
and international adoption
To host a Caring Hearts event in your area please contact our Development Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 918-749-4600.
- Trivia Night
- Bowling Night (black tie, 70's night)
- Silent Auction
- Bunko Night
- Food & Wine Tasting
- Garage Sale
- Game Night
- Couch Potato - "Non-Event"
- 5k or Fun Run
- Golf Tournament
- English Tea Party
- Mother-Daughter Tea/Luncheon
- Church Mission Project
- Pumpkin Patch Sales
- Kitchen/Party Help (students/volunteers help clean dishes after a party or set up before a party, babysit, etc. for pay)
- Change for Children (collect change around your home to go toward specific programs for the children, i.e., school scholarship, etc.)
- Lunch/Dinner Presentation with a Group of Friends