Dillon works with the Foundation for the Children of Haiti to make life better for children in this country. Opportunities for helping the children of Haiti are:
- The Children's Village has a total of 86 children permanently living in the home
- 60 of the children are from the Rainbow of Love Orphanage
- 26 children from Hope Home.
- 46 children currently attend school – currently held in the Rainbow of Love Orphanage.
- The Children's Village is a beehive of activity with around 110 children and staff there every day.
- Plans for a new school building are underway. Completing this project will free up the space currently being used in the orphanage so that more children can have a home.
- Hope Hospital continues to be very busy in the aftermath of the earthquake. Even with the renovation and expansion last year, there are often more patients than there are beds to accommodate them.
- The combination of the hospital's reputation as one of the best medical facilities in Haiti, and the loss of a number of smaller clinics in the earthquake has significantly increased the number of people seeking care here.
- Currently home for over 60 children.
- The hope is to one day move the HHC to the Children's Village. The Children's Village is in a much safer and secure area of Haiti.
- The new school building currently being planned at the Children's Village will also be able to accommodate the children from HHC.
$50/month or $600/annually provides a bed for a child in Hope Hospital
$75/month helps provide daily care for a child in the Children's village