Any internationally or domestically adopted pre-teens adopted through any agency or from foster care between the ages of 8 to 12.
• Make new friends
• Develop relationships with trusted adults who are adoptees or work in the field of international adoption
• Enhance self-confidence and self-identity
• Participate in group activities to learn strategies and techniques for handling adopted-related questions
• Ask questions in a welcoming, safe environment
• Get a better a better sense of who they are
The fee is $35 per participant. The fee includes registration, activities, lunch, and arts and crafts.
If you need a scholarship for your pre-teen to attend, contact our Development Department.
10 a.m. to 3 p.m. May 20th
We are here to serve you. Email Lisa Wiedenhaupt or call us at 918-749-4600.
Westside Family Church, 8500 Woodsonia Drive, Lenexa, KS 66227