Internationally or domestically adopted pre-teens between the ages of 8 (by January 1, 2018) to 12 (on January 1, 2018).
• Make new friends
• Develop relationships with trusted adults who are adoptees or work in the field of international adoption
• Enhance self-confidence and self-identity
• Participate in group activities to learn strategies and techniques for handling adoption-related questions
• Ask questions in a welcoming, safe environment
• Get a better a better sense of who you are
The fee is $70.00. This covers both sessions.
If you need a scholarship for your pre-teen to attend, contact our Development Department.
Holy Cross Lutheran Church, Fellowship Hall
13014 Olive Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63141
We are here to serve you. Please email Margie Wasielewski or call us at 314-576-4100.