Pre-teen group: Any internationally or domestically adopted pre-teens adopted through any agency or from foster care between the ages of 8 to 12.
Teen group: Any internationally or domestically adopted teens adopted through any agency or from foster care between the ages of 13 to 17.
• Make new friends
• Develop relationships with trusted adults who are adoptees or work in the field of international adoption
• Enhance self-confidence and self-identity
• Participate in group activities to learn strategies and techniques for handling adopted-related questions
• Ask questions in a welcoming, safe environment
• Get a better a better sense of who they are
The fee is $25 per participant. The fee includes registration, facilitator fee, activities, and arts and crafts.
If you need a scholarship for your pre-teen/teen to attend, contact our Development Department.
April 21, 2018
Pre-teen group: 9AM – Noon
Teen group: 1PM – 3PM
We are here to serve you. Email LSS Staff or call us at 918-749-4600.
Instant WordPress Support & Help for a website by calling WordPress Contact Number - 1-877-994-9757