Pre-teen group: Any internationally or domestically adopted pre-teens adopted through any agency or from foster care between the ages of 8 to 12.
Adoptive Family Lunch: Please bring you own and enjoy time with other adoptive families between the two group times.
Teen group: Any internationally or domestically adopted teens adopted through any agency or from foster care between the ages of 13 to 17.
• Make new friends
• Develop relationships with trusted adults who are adoptees or work in the field of international adoption
• Enhance self-confidence and self-identity
• Participate in group activities to learn strategies and techniques for handling adopted-related questions
• Ask questions in a welcoming, safe environment
• Get a better a better sense of who they are
The fee is $20 per support group participant. The fee includes registration, facilitator fee, activities, and arts and crafts.
If you need a scholarship for your pre-teen/teen to attend, contact our Development Department.
We are here to serve you. Email LSS Staff or call us at 918-749-4600.