Internationally or domestically adopted pre-teens (ages 8-12 yrs) and teens (ages 13-17 yrs).
• Make new friends
• Develop relationships with trusted adults who are adoptees or work in the field of international adoption
• Enhance self-confidence and self-identity
• Participate in group activities to learn strategies and techniques for handling adoption-related questions
• Ask questions in a welcoming, safe environment
• Get a better a better sense of who you are
The fee is $20.00 per participant.
If you need a scholarship for your pre-teen or teen to attend, contact our Development Department.
April 21, 2018
Pre-teen Group 10:00AM to 1:00PM
Family lunch gathering (Bring your own)
Teen Group: 2:00PM to 4:00PM
Holy Cross Lutheran Church, Fellowship Hall
13014 Olive Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63141
We are here to serve you. Please email Margie Wasielewski or call us at 314-576-4100.